Casa de las Tortugas
This idyllic fishing village was once a timber port because of its forest wealth. Among the wonders of the place include mangroves, a spring, and a petrified forest. It is surrounded by coastal lagoons and nestled inside the Park "Rio Lagartos" sanctuary and reserve Pink Flamingo. El Cuyo is 2 hours from Cancun International Airport (this detail speaks volumes about your near future). We are convinced that this fishing village is experiencing a splendid time for investment in the medium and long term. Although its wonders can now enjoy !!! It is a paradise for lovers of the wind, as kitesurfers, windsurfers and sailors in general. Having a wind statistics and very appropriate waves that give the hallmark of a good spot of wind.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.