High Peaks Region--Ironman Special
This beautiful historic home was built in 1847. It is on the northern edge of Elizabethtown on the Boquet
River, conveniently located within walking distance of the supermarket, drug store, hardware store,
Stewart's convenience store/gas station, golf course, and the exquisite dining at the Deer's Head Restaurant.
Inn. Elizabethtown is in the High Peaks region of the Adirondacks with Hurricane and Giant
Mountains to the west and the beautiful Olympics resort town of Lake Placid 35 minutes drive to the
northwest. The town of Keene is in the next valley over. Summer chamber music recitals (3x/wk) are
8 minutes away at the prestigious Meadowmount music school; plays are performed at the Depot Theatre
in Westport 15 minutes to the east on Lake Champlain. Hiking and fishing opportunities abound.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page