Spacious Elk Rapids Victorian
Relax on a historical 1889 wrap around porch and drink in the view of the water & the village. Embraced by East Grand Traverse Bay to the west, Elk Lake to the east and Bass Lake to the north, the community of Elk Rapids is one of the most charming of all the harbor towns in Northwest Lower Michigan. Comprised of one square mile, everything is within walking distance: public beaches, unique dining, quaint shops and a modern marina for boaters navigating the waters of Lake Michigan and Grand Traverse Bay.
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page