Secluded 3BR Boulder House w/Large Kitchen & Fireplace - Quiet Location Adjacent to National Forest! Close to Outdoor Activities, Restaurants & More!
Elevate your upcoming Utah getaway by staying at this quiet Boulder vacation rental home. Nestled adjacent to National Forest, this secluded property offers plenty of peace and relaxation, while still being within easy reach of thrilling outdoor recreation!
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 7 guests throughout 2,000 square feet of well appointed living space, this residence is perfect for families and friends out exploring the natural wonders of Utah. You’ll find the home’s interior warm and inviting, boasting a spacious and open floor plan with tasteful furnishings and expansive picture windows that offer beautiful views of mountains and towering pines. Multiple living spaces provide you and your travel companions with plenty of room to spread out and unwind in privacy. After a memorable day in the great outdoors, refuel with a meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and a large pantry.
On snowy winter nights, cozy up by the living room fireplace with a hot cup of cocoa. Just off the living room, you’ll find a cozier family room, where you can enjoy movie nights on the flat screen TV with cable and DVD player. Once the evening has come to a close, retire to one of the comfortable bedrooms to rest up for another eventful day in the mountains.
Ideally situated for outdoor enthusiasts, this home is located within 5 miles of lakes and picturesque trails, as well as the scenic Burr Trail. You’ll love hiking and 4-wheeling through the mountains and slot canyons. While you're in the area, make sure to stop for a tour of the Anasazi State Park Museum in Boulder. Venture farther from the property to explore the area’s most breathtaking National Parks - drive 42 miles to Escalante National Monument, 59 miles to Capitol Reef National Park, or 91 miles to Bryce Canyon. Additionally, Zion National Park is 166 miles away and features spectacular sandstone cliffs and numerous other geological sites. After a day full of adventure, stop in Boulder for a delicious dinner at one of the town’s local restaurants, such as Backbone Grill, Burr Trail Grill, and Boulder Mesa Restaurant. Tropic is a short drive away and also offers great restaurants, including Red Cliffs Restaurant, Slackers, Cafe Diablo, and Rim Rock. The possibilities for adventure are endless here, but they all begin when you book this serene Boulder vacation rental home!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, cable TV, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Perfect location for outdoor enthusiasts! 5 miles from lakes, hiking trails, and Burr Trail
- Drive to Escalante, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page