Beautiful Thatched Grade II Listed Cottage near Stonehenge & Salisbury
Old Turnpike Cottage (sleeping 6+), appeared as their "Thatched Property of the Week" in the Sunday Times - a charming traditional stone, thatched cottage in the pretty Wiltshire village of Teffont which is mentioned in the Domesday Book. It has a large inglenook fireplace and its own private south facing lawned garden with great views and a summerhouse. There are good transport links (Tisbury railway station is 4.4 miles away) and the village is 2.5 miles from the A303. Nearby there are great walks, country pubs, a National Trust property (Dinton Park & Philipps House) beautiful views of the English countryside. It is ideally situated for exploring all the local attractions of Stonehenge, Old Sarum, Salisbury Cathedral, Wilton House and the Nadder Valley which is well known for its fishing. Bath is a little further away and Bournemouth and its beaches about one hour's drive.
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page