Victorian Stone Coach House on Country Estate
Fonthill Bishop, United Kingdom
Chilmark Stone Victorian converted Coach House on Country Estate in beautiful Wiltshire. Rural position up a long driveway. Close proximity to a wonderful gastro pubs and beautiful lakeside walks. In an area of outstanding Natural Beauty. Driving distance to the Roman City of Bath, Salisbury Cathederal, Shaftesbury, Stonghenge. Surrounded by Orchards, lawns and fields. Direct train line from Tisbury (5mins away) to London Waterloo. In the chic village of Tisbury there is also a Butcher, Fishmonger, Deli, Bottle Shop, small supermarket, Chemist, Doctor and Denstist. 5 bedrooms 3 bath/shower rooms Garden Sitting Room Dining Room Play Room (small sitting room) Kitchen Downstairs loo Boot Room/utility room The Dining Room and Garden Sitting room open together to create a very large space.
- Private yard
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.