Hillside House B&B - Sherwood Room
Welcome to the San Juan Islands! Hillside House Bed & Breakfast is a 4,000 square foot contemporary inn, set among an acre of pine trees, overlooking Mt. Baker and the entrance to Friday Harbor. We feature spacious common areas, wonderful views, quiet location, landscaped gardens, and easy walking to shops, galleries, museums and restaurants. Hillside House has a Three Diamond rating from AAA, the highest rating a bed and breakfast can earn.
Our "Sherwood Room" offers a queen bed and private bath, cable TV/DVD, fine quality linens, towels and goose down featherbed topper, plus both foam and feather pillows. Bath amenities, hair dryer, iron and ironing board are readily available. We serve a full, hot, buffet-style breakfast each morning. A BBQ grill for guest use is located on our deck, and a guest refrigerator, ice and ice buckets are also available. Complimentary Wi-Fi, lighted off-street parking, and a covered bicycle parking area are on the property. Our delicious homemade Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies await our guests each afternoon.
Many wonderful, local dining options are located in nearby downtown for Lunch and Dinner fare. We even have menus for your perusal.
San Juan Island is well known for sea kayaking and Orca whale watching. Great hiking and breathtaking views can be found at our two National Historic Park sites, Lime Kiln Lighthouse State Park, public beaches and mountain trails. San Juan Island is a destination for terrific biking, boating and bird watching. History buffs enjoy self-guided walks at the Pig War sites (American Camp & English Camp), the restored lime kiln site, and historic Roche Harbor as well as guided historic walks in Friday Harbor. The Whale Museum in Friday Harbor offers wonderful insights into the "killer" Orca whales which frequent the San Juan Islands. Many fine artists and unique galleries call San Juan Island home, and music, art and theater events occur year-round. Friday Harbor boasts excellent restaurants from brew pub to fine dining.
CELL/MOBILE SERVICE IS LIMITED ON THE ISLAND.
- OUR PRICE INCLUDES 10.1% SAN JUAN COUNTY LODGING TAX.
- We do ask for a valid credit card upon check-in for incidentals.
- Non-Smoking Home (outside is fine).
- Sadly, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Free Parking on Premises
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Suitable for Events
- Indoor Fireplace
- Check-in 4:00 PM - Check-out 11:00 AM
- Non-Smoking Home (outside is OK)
- Pets cannot be accommodated.
- Valid Credit Card needed upon check-in.
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page