Relaxing Waterfront Cottage on Little Bay De Noc
BOOK YOUR 'U.P.' GETAWAY NOW.
Waterfront cottage on beautiful Little Bay de Noc. Cottage has cozy wood burning fireplace. One bedroon with queen bed, loft with two twin beds and a sofa sleeper in living room.
Fully furnished kitchen with pots, pans, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, dishes and silverware. Towels and bedding also supplied.
Sit on the deck or in the hammock, relax and watch the Sandhill Cranes, Bald Eagles, Ducks, Geese and maybe a White Tail deer. Migration path of the Monarch Butterfly in late fall. Thousands gather 12 miles down the peninsula feeding on the Milkweed before crossing Lake Michigan en route to Mexico.
Hunters Point boat ramp 3 miles.
Perfect location for day trips throughtout the UP.
Escanaba 25 miles
Gladstone 19 miles
Renting May through November.
Keywords: Cottage on dead end road. Relax in the evening around a fire, Beautiful sunsets, Walleye, Bass fishing and boat access nearby. Wildlife galore
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page