Glanton, Northumberland, United Kingdom
- Pets Allowed
Motte Cottage is a stone-built, semi-detached cottage situated in the Northumberland town of Wooler. Set over three floors, this cottage sleeps eight people in four bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double with en-suite bath, one double with en-suite bath, one second floor twin with en-suite shower and a second floor twin, as well as a ground floor basin and WC. The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove. Outside there's a small patio with furniture and roadside parking, plus there is a free of charge car park just 55 yards away. There is also bike storage available in the courtyard. Motte Cottage is a great base for families and friends.
- Private yard
- Internet access
- Washing machine
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.