Wye Glamping - Yurt holidays
- Pets Allowed
Our yurt has a fully equipped private kitchen hut and compost loo, sundeck, picnic bench, deckchairs, Firepit/BBQ. It sleeps 6 on a kingsize bed and 4 single futons. Full bed linen is provided for the double bed, just pillows for the single. Basket of logs and kindling included along with Charcoal for the BBQ, tea and coffee provisions, and lots of other little extrasThe Neighborhood
Overlooking Brecon Beacons National Park, one mile from the river Wye, and just 4 miles from the picturesque town of Hay on Wye. Located in a village with traditional pub and 2 children's play parks. Good walking, cycling, canoeing, pony trekking etc.Other Things to Note
Private compost loo at your pitch, but shower room is shared with other guests.
- Free parking on premises
- Pets allowed
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/kid friendly
- Suitable for events
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page