Cosy farm cottage in Highlands
We offer you a chance to stay in our wee highland cottage, situated on a farm steading. There is a wonderful woodland walk just under a mile from the cottage (you can see it from the cottage), outdoor climbing walls in 5 and 10 minute drive from here, sandy beach and the sea 5 minutes drive, bird hide and wildlife watching opportunities in Loch Fleet, Dunrobin Castle, hills, gold panning in the river (about 30 minutes drive from the cottage) and loads of other activities! It's a wonderful place to visit! Unfortunately Wifi is currently not working. However, when you are on holiday it is better to live without all the technologies. But if you really need Internet connection, there is a Poppy's Cafe in town that has Wifi.Guest Access
All guests are more than welcome to use the dining/living room, kitchen, bathroom and our garden.Interaction with Guests
If we are around and not busy, we can tell you about other places to see around! We got some leaflets and maps for the area to help you to explore it better! During summer months we most likely will not be around.The Neighborhood
Very safe and friendly!Other Things to Note
There are bedsheets provided for guests. However, please let us know if you need towels or if you're brining your own, thank you.
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking on premises
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_49
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_50
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page