Doranja House II
Treasure Beach,Cornwall County,Jamaica
- Smoking Allowed
The Doranja House is run by a Jamaican rasta couple - Kanga and Doreen. It consists of the upstairs of our home, with its own entrance. There are two bedrooms, this one with a queen size bed, a single bed and a private bath. There is a shared spacious living room with sofas and a dining table, a well equipped kitchen and two balconies, one with sea view and one with mountain view. The beach is a minute away. Meals available on request. Come and experience Jamaica at its realest and friendliest!
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking on premises
- Smoking allowed
- Family/kid friendly
- Suitable for events
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Lock on bedroom door
- Laptop friendly workspace
3 - Real Bed
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.