Greens Beach Bungalow
The house is situated at the end of Tamar Crescent in bushland surrounds overlooking Low Head Lighthouse at the mouth of the Tamar River. Native birds and animals abound and you can visit Narawntapu National Park nearby or enjoy a round of golf.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Free parking on premises
- Family/kid friendly
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
6 - Real Bed
More accommodations near Greens Beach
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Good90% - 3 reviews
airbnb90% - 3 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.