1 bedroom property in Callington and the Tamar Valley.
Neythva is a spacious, light and bright holiday apartment ideal for couples of all ages, offering a peaceful village location in the heart of the Tamar Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The property adjoins the friendly owner’s home who will welcome you with a cream tea on arrival. There is a large private patio with outdoor seating, charcoal BBQ and steps up to a lovely woodland garden, shared with the owner and some pet rabbits. Albaston is a small village on the Devon/Cornwall border, a superb location for exploring the wider area of both Cornwall and Devon. The lovely Cornish village of Calstock is close by, nestling on the banks of the River Tamar, whilst the historic market Devon town of Tavistock and Dartmoor National Park are just a short drive away. There is a local shop, fish and chips and a pub all within walking distance from the property. Shop 400 yards, pub 500 yards, restaurant 0.5 miles.
- Linens Provided
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page