Earthy but modern, with all conveniences and luxury. Sea views and sunsets forever. Fantastic to watch the weather from the front window. Feels remote but only five minutes to shop, ten minutes to pub, local stores and restaurants.
Trout fishing in front of bach, great surf casting off the beach and only half an hour to Jacksons Bay to launch the boat for serious fishermen and divers. Great DOC walking tracks only a few kms away.
A Jet boaters paradise with six amazing adventures within only a few kms. Wonderful canoing and kayaking in the bush estauries or the wild rivers like the Haast and Cascade Rivers.
Fishing guides for freshwater and sea available. Plus helicopter operators for the more adventurous.
It is paradise for the outdoors man and is the last frontier.
Pets allowed with prior approval. Dog motel available.
$190-00 per night, minimum two nights.
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page