Cozy Lake Cabin with a Beautiful View
The cabin is on a 750 acre fishing lake with walleye, northern, bass, crappies, and sunfish in an area where lakes abound between the Brainerd Lakes area and Leech Lake. It is a very quiet location in a rural setting suited especially for retirees, but families are welcome. Sunsets are often very beautiful. Major cabin remodeling was completed in 2011. Dock space for your boat is included. There is a sand beach by the dock.
The kitchen is equipped with cookware, tableware, and utensils. There is a picnic table and a charcoal grille. A fire pit is located down the hill away from the cabin. Free WiFi is included.
Hackensack has a 4-plex movie theater, bars and restaurants, an American Legion post, a laundromat, churches, the Paul Bunyan Trail for biking or walking, and a nearby casino.
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page