Country Comes to Town
Hillsboro,North Dakota,United States of America
This delightful 4 bedroom house was a centennial farm. The small town of Hillsboro has grown up around the farm, but it still has the feel of a little country house.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking on Premises
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
4 - Real Bed
6th Street Southwest, Hillsboro, ND 58045, United States
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.