Kenai Peninsula vacation apartment rental - Rural Alaska at its best! Great views including four active volcanoes on site.
Homer, AK, United States
Quiet, rural setting with great walking in the country right outside your door. The apartment is on the second floor with a private entrance. In the summer there are many birds that can be seen right from the property, eagles, sandhill cranes, occasionally hawks and owls. Moose sightings happen as well. The hills are covered with fireweed,a beautiful wildflower. It usually blooms in late July.
VRBO is the most popular vacation rental site in the U.S. with over 1 million listings and no booking fee. Search through rental properties, contact the owners of the ones you like, and then book your stay for your next vacation, if you are looking to stay in a house or apartment rather than a hotel.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.