Newly Updated Oceanfront Private House in Hopkins, Belize
This incredible ocean-front home is built right on the beautiful beach just steps away from the sea in the small Garifuna fishing village of Hopkins and is within walking distance of grocery stores, restaurants, bars, shops and other popular establishments.
It is registered and licensed with The Belize Tourism Board, meeting all the quality standards.
Built in 2009 and updated in 2015, the house has rich mahogany cabinetry, cabbage-bark hardwood flooring throughout, stainless steel appliances in the gorgeous chef's kitchen and authentic hardwood furniture.
The house has a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, 2 bedrooms with king-size beds, living room, 1 1/2 bathrooms and a laundry room. The house can accommodate 2 to 4 guests.
Relax on the private front veranda looking out over the sea, or the rooftop to catch the full effect of the sea breeze and take advantage of the higher vantage point for views of the village and even the Cayes a few miles out on the reef. The property abounds with producing banana, mango, lime, yellow and green coconut trees.
Our local manager takes care of the property and landscaping and provides optional housekeeping, provisioning services - all for an additional fee. He can also arrange transportation, car rental, travel and wide verity of tours.
How to get here: Once you arrive in Belize city, you have two options:
- rent a car and drive to Hopkins (about 2 1/2 hour drive)
- take one of the regional carriers (Tropic Air or Maya Air) to the Dangriga Airport where we can arrange the transportation to the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page