In the heart of a historic neighbourhood and short walk to the metro, the flat can accommodate up to 4 people comfortably.
The fully equipped newly-refurbished 34 sq.m. apartment is situated on the 9th (french) floor of a modern 12-storey building with 2 elevators. The apartment itself is beautiful and elegant, blending modern and antique, and it is ideal for a single person, a couple or a couple with a child. It has a huge French window opening onto the balcony and benefits from lots of natural light.
The flat is in the residential complex surrounded by a big private garden. The place is really secured - you need a password to access the private garden and another password and a special key to access the building before you can reach the appartment door.
The apartment consists of:
- an entrance and a corridor distributing the 4 rooms
- an east facing living room with a mix of modern and antique furniture. You will find here a double sofa-bed, a nice wooden antique style table + 4 chairs, a large LCD flat screen TV, a magnificent mahogany Louis XVI style buffet with marble surface. The room has a balcony with a table and chairs for 4 people, and it is the perfect place for sunny morning breakfasts
- a bedroom equipped with a comfortable double bed with a foam mattress, two bedside tables, and an antique style wardrobe
- a well equipped kitchen with a new ceramic glass cooktop, a microwave, a refrigerator/freezer, a kettle, pans as well as cooking utensils, glassware and all cutlery.
- a bathroom with a shower and a washing basin.
- a separate toilet
Included in your stay :
- high speed WiFi
- fresh towels
- bed linen
- salt/sugar/pepper/tea bags/coffee/oïl/vinegar
- toilet amenities (shampoo, soap, shower gel)
- iron and ironing board
- hair drier
Vous disposerez de l'intégralité de l'appartement. Equipement :
- chambre : lit 2 places, tables de chevet, armoire d'époque
- pièce principale : canapé transformable en second couchage pour 2 personnes, une table et 4 chaises de style ancien, grand buffet en marqueterie et marbre, télévision par câble, internet en wifi
- couloir avec armoire/penderie et coffre-fort
- cuisine : réfrigérateur/congélateur, four micro-ondes, plaques de cuisson vitro-céramique, évier, bouilloire
- salle de bain : cabine de douche, lavabo, sèche-cheveux
- toilettes séparées
Nous mettons à votre disposition une planche et un fer à repasser. Vous trouverez également à votre arrivée quelques produits de consommation courante tels que shampooing, thé, sucre, sel, poivre, huile...Interaction with Guests
About us :
Hello and thanks for visiting our Airbnb' space! Travelling a lot, we know how it feels to arrive in a city for the first time as a tourist. Having this in mind we look after our guests to a high standard, always trying to meet their expectations. Through different sites, we've met and hosted many wonderful, interesting people from all across the globe and we look forward to hosting many more future guests from the Airbnb community! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the booking process and we'll do our best to make your stay pleasant.
We speak English, French, Russian, Spanish and Italian. We are always at your disposal (personally or on the phone/by mail) to help you solve down any problem or answer any possible question. As we live in the same building, we are extremely flexible with check-in and check-out times and always try to arrange what is best for our guests.
Please remember to send us your arrival/departure time to Paris, flight/train number and airport/station name, so we could organise your check-in and check-out in the best possible way.
This beautiful apartment is ideally located next to the famous district of Montmartre - a perfect area to discover on foot. Montmartre is primarily known for its white-domed Basilica of the Sacré Coeur on its summit and as a nightclub district with Moulin Rouge cabaret. This mythical district where many artists as Dali, Modigliani, Monet, Picasso and Vincent van Gogh had studios or worked has a unique feel of a small village within the city with many attractions, boutiques, restaurants, wineries, fromageries... Montmartre is also the setting for several hit films such as Moulin Rouge, Amélie and La Môme.
The nearest subway station Marcadet Poissonniers (lines 4 and 12) is situated just behind the grid surrounding our private garden.
These two subway lines will bring you easily to all parisian attractions in 15-20 minutes (Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, The Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris, Sainte-Chapelle, Musée d'Orsay), main shopping areas (Galeries Laffayette, Printemps, Rue du Faubourg St Honoré) and five main railway stations (Gare de Nord, Gare de l'Est, Gare de Lyon, Gare Montparnasse and Gare Saint Lazare). It will take you 45 minutes to get to the international airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle and about 1h20min to get to Orly. A trip to Disneyland Paris will take you about 1h40min.
For tourists coming by car we can provide a private secured parking situated next to the building at a price of 5 euros per night. Other Things to Note
We can also provide transfers to/from the airports. It will depend on the time of your arrival/departure and our working hours.