Located in SAINT HONORE fashion area, right between Concorde (east), Madeleine (north), Vendôme (west) and the Tuileries garden "à la Française" (south), the very center of the 1st district of Paris.
This 30 msq / 323 ftsq 1st floor with one bedroom and an open living room, is perfect for up to 4 (four) people, willing to live the vibrant and lush life of this luxurious neighborhood.
It has a comfortable sofa bed for two and Bo Concept extra footstools, that turn into a double sized bed, for two other people.
The kitchen offers a ceramic glass stove and its extractor hood, a micro-wave oven, a kettle, a coffee maker, a toaster, a fridge, a washing machine and a dishwasher. It also has a complete set of furniture for a comfortable stay, including plates, cutlery, glasses, pans...
The bathroom includes a large walk-in shower, a washbasin, a lavatory, a hair dryer, a ventilation and a stool.Guest Access
WHAT YOU MAY USE
Stove, micro-wave oven, laundry washing machine and dishwasher, fridge, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, iron are available for your comfort.
There's also internet/wifi connection.
You will find fresh bed sheets and towels at check in.Interaction with Guests
RELATIONS WITH HOST
I'll be there to welcome you to the apartment when you arrive, give you the keys and answer any questions you may have about the flat or area.
I will also be available by text / phone or on AirBnb's messaging service if needed.
/!\ Check in between 7PM and 11PM has a cost of 39€ to be paid on pa yp al : ask me for more information /!\
/!\ No check in between 11PM and 9AM, so book your space regardingly /!\
BEDS & LINEN
Laundry is a lot of work, please consider these settings before booking Enjoy Saint Honoré. The configuration of the beds will vary depending on the number of guests in the apartment :
- For 1 guest, I make up the queen size sofa bed with a double size blanket and 2 pillows.
- For 2 guests, I make up the queen size sofa bed with a double size blanket and 1 pillow each -OR-
- For 2 guests I make up the 2 single beds with 2 single blankets and 1 pillow each.
- For 3 guests, I make up the queen size sofa bed with a double size blanket for 2 guests, 1 single bed and 1 single blanket for 1 guest, and 1 pillow each.
- For 4 guests, I make up the queen size sofa bed with a double size blanket for 2 guests, 2 single beds and 2 single blankets for 2 guests, and one pillow each.The Neighborhood
The neighborhood is one of the most touristic, vibrant and visited area in Paris !
The core of the parisian fashion creativity, not far from the political center that leads the nation. So, it's also very safe.
The Saint-Honoré street is the luxury place to be, if you're a fan of the biggest Haute Couture french names.
The apartment is right in the middle of a square which corners are Concorde Plazza, linking to the Champs-Elysées, the Madeleine church, Vendôme plazza and its jewellers and the Tuileries garden, where you might want to have a morning and quiet run with local parisians. All of these places are completely reachable within a 5 minutes walk...
A little bit further (within 10 to 15 minutes walking), you may want to discover the Louvre museum, the Opéra, the Boulevard Haussmann department stores, the Seine banks, the Champs-Elysées...
More pratically, you will have a Monoprix grocery store a few paces away, nearby La Madeleine (9 Boulevard de La Madeleine).
There's a nice and abundant bakery 50 meters across the street, called "Aux délices de manon" (402 rue Saint-Honoré).
And the area offers a lot of quality restaurants, bars (Flottes, da rosa, Le Soufflé, Lescure...) and classy hotels with welcoming lounges (The Westin, Hotel Costes...)Getting Around
Literally at 2 minutes walking :
- Metro Station "Concorde" on lines 1, 8 and 12, will take you to Montparnasse, Madeleine, Champs-Elysées, Bastille, Pigalle & Montmartre.
- Bus 24 will take you through Saint-Lazare train station to Normandy, Madeleine, Concorde, Orsay and Louvre museums, Saint-Michel, Notre-Dame-de-Paris...
- Bus 42 will take you through Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Madeleine, Opéra, Gare du Nord train station to northern France and Europe...
- Bus 72 will take you all along the Seine river, with Radio France, Swann island and Paris' Statue of Liberty, open air subway, Grand palais, Concorde, Louvre...
How to get to the apartment :
- From Charles de Gaulle airport terminal 1 or 2 : take RER B to "Châtelet-Les Halles", change to metro line 1 to "Concorde" station (end of line "La Défense"), then it's a 2 minutes walk to the apartment.
60 to 70 minutes.
Price : 10€ on blue vending machines in the airport RER station
- From Orly airport : take Orlyval train to RER B metro station "Antony". Take RER B to "Châtelet-Les Halles", change to metro line 1 to "Concorde" station (end of line "La Défense"), then it's a 2 minutes walk to the apartment.
50 to 60 minutes.
Price : 9,30€ Orlyval + 2,75€
- From Gare du Nord railway station : take Bus 42 to Capucines - Caumartin (End of line Hôpital européen Georges Pompidou), then it's a 7 minutes walk to the apartment.
20 to 30 minutes.
Price : 2€
- A taxi from any airport will cost between 50 and 70€.Other Things to Note
/!\ The hot water tank has a capacity of 100 liters or 27 gallons. Please use the shower with moderation, if everyone wants to have enough hot water during shower time.
Don't use hot water to warm up the bathroom, you will end up with cold water. Then the tank will need 4 to 5 hours to warm the water up. /!\