Beautiful 100m2 duplex very cozy in the heart of Paris. Atypical, clear and calm, this apartment is composed as such:
- Large double living bright with air-conditioned overlooking a small courtyard and street. Comfortable lounge with two sofas, a fireplace, a TV, a library and a swing.
- Small living room with a sofa, two armchairs and one table.
- Dining area with flexible table for 12 seats.
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, cooking ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine. Kitchen utensils and crockery provided.
- Bathroom with shower, sink, toilet.
- Pleasant and restful night space. Two rooms for 2 combined beds (double or twin) which can accommodate 1 to 4 people. Bedding provided (sheets, covers, pillow, etc). Storage available in the rooms.
- Bathroom with shower, sink, bath and toilet (towels provided).
- Dressing room with plenty of storage and hanging space.Guest Access
Free access to all available content (fridge, freezer, pantry, library and CD player, DVD, ...).Interaction with Guests
Available and responsive, I would be at your disposal for any inquiries, tips and other during your stay.The Neighborhood
A special feature of this apartment is its location in a central area, which is popular during the day and trendy evening. Southpi area is very lively and vibrant range of restaurants, theaters, shopping streets close to everything: grocery, bakery, butcher, fish, vegetables, small parisian shops, etc.
Located close to the Grands Boulevards, Montmartre, the Abbesses, the Opera and near the Canal St Martin, the Place de la République, the Marais, the Sentier and Les Halles.Getting Around
The building is equipped with a digital lock and a big lift in the backyard.
Easily accessed by bus at the foot of the building (line 74 and 67), metro (stations Saint Georges, Trinité, Notre Dame de Lorette line 12, Cadet line 7).
Many stations Vélib, Autolib and Taxis nearby.
Airports: Roissy CDG (40 minutes by taxi or bus / train), Orly (30 minutes by taxi, 40 minutes by metro / RER / Orlybus).
Access to the Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est in 15min walk.
Access to the stations Montparnasse, Saint-Lazare and Lyon in 15-40 minutes by subway.
If you need a driver, at any time, please let me know, I can arrange a cab for you. Driver will be waiting for you to the airport with your name on a signboard.
Prices are :
- Berline car : 50 euros from CDG / Orly airport
- Van (4 people and more) : 80 euros from CDG airport / 70 euros from Orly airport.
After 10pm, prices are :
- Berline car : 65 euros from CDG / Orly airport
- Van (4 people and more) : 90 euros from CDG airport / 80 euros from Orly airport.Other Things to Note
Quiet building. Thank you to respect the tranquility of the neighbors (avoid walking with heels, avoid moving furniture early morning or late evening).
Please do not smoke in the apartment and in the common areas of the building for safety reasons.
Pets not allowed in the apartment.
On arrivals and departures:
Rent starts from 2pm on day of arrival and ends at 11am on day of departure. However these times are flexible if the rental of the apartment schedule allows. Thank you to inform me when booking an approximate time of arrival and departure. Past an hour wait , a penalty of 10 € will be asked to guests on site.
The time of arrival or departure taking place between 8pm and 8am will be increased by an amount of €10.
At the end of the stay at please check out:
- Consider making your dishes.
- Take the trash and empty bottles.
- Remember to retrieve your belongings.
- I'm sorry to tell you that if these details check out are not met, I will be obliged to withdraw €50 from your deposit.
The apartment keys are your most valuable during your stay so beware! They can lead to amputation of a deposit 200€ if you ever lose them.