Situated on the ILE-SAINT-LOUIS, Quai D’anjou, this was once the workshop of an artist. It’s in the most prestigious neighborhood of Paris, and on the UNESCO list of world heritage sites. You will be welcomed by the owners and you will be sure to have an amazing, one of a kind experience with this apartment !Guest Access
ALL OF PARIS IS YOURS! You will be within walking distance of anything and everything you’d like to see in Paris. L’Ile St Louis is situated at the heart of historic center of Paris.
- NEIGHBORHOODS : Ile de la Cité, Hôtel de Ville, Saint Germain des Prés, Quartier Latin, Le Marais, Châtelet les Halles, Bastille.
- MONUMENTS : Cathédrale Notre-Dame, Conciergerie, Sainte Chapelle, l'Institut du Monde Arabe, Panthéon, Place des Vosges.
- PARKS AND GARDEN : Jardin des Tuileries, Jardin des Plantes, Jardin du Luxembourg, Quais de Seine, Paris Plage, Marché aux fleurs, etc.
- MUSEUMS : Louvre, IMA (Arab World Institute) , Cluny, Picasso, Centre Pompidou, Bibliothèque Nationale de France, Carnavalet, Bibliothèque Forney, National Archives, etc
- THEATERS/OPERA/MOVIES : l'Opéra Bastille, Opéra Garnier, Théâtre du Châtelet, Théâtre de la Ville, Paradis Latin, access to many movie theaters.
- OTHERS LANDMARKS : Arc de Triomphe, Tour Eiffel, Trocadéro, and Montmartre are all easily accessible by metro or bus!Interaction with Guests
- SERENITY AND FRIENDLINESS : The building gives you a very secure, courteous, and friendly environment. The guardian lady is present every morning at the entrance of the building. You will feel like a true Parisian!The Neighborhood
- THE HERITAGE: This island in the shape of a ship has stayed completely authentic. She is one of the “WONDERS OF THE WORLD” and is registered under the World Heritage of UNESCO.
- The Mémorial de la Shoah is face of the Marie bridge and to the apartment.Getting Around
The neighborhood is conveniently situated in the heart of Paris. You’ll have easy to access to any transportation you could ever desire, taxis, metro, bus lines, all of the above!
EASY AND DIRECT ACCESS TO ALL THE AIRPORTS :
- RER trains : Line B, or C : Station SAINT-MICHEL NOTRE-DAME
- METRO trains : Line 1 station SAINT PAUL, line 7 station PONT MARIE or SULLY MORLAND, line 4 station ILE DE LA CITE.
- TAXIS : Pont de la Tournelle or Place Saint Paul.
- BUS : line 67, 86, 87 to the station ILE SAINT LOUIS, line 24, 63 to the station PONT DE LA TOURNELLE
- AUTOLIB' et VELIB' (car rentals and bike rentals): quai d'Orléans.