Located in the heart of the twentieth district the 2nd and last floor of a typical Parisian building, very quiet studio overlooking gardens. The pizzeria on the ground floor offers no nuisance to the inhabitants of the building.
The apartment, with a high ceiling, fully renovated and decorated with care, is bathed in light through two windows overlooking the greenery and a southern exposure ... a little haven.
In the living room, the night part is separated from the lounge by a half-height bulkhead.
Thanks to an articulated arm, you can watch TV on the big screen from the living room or the bed
You will have a comfortable king size bed 160x200.
Dressing in the entrance and the night side.
A small kitchen with courtyard window provides all the necessary equipment: dishwasher, refrigerator, 4 ring gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, Nespresso coffee machine.
Bathroom with a walk-in shower, basin, towel radiator and sanitary.Guest Access
The entire property is available.Interaction with Guests
Feel free to contact me by email or phone with any questions before and during your stay.The Neighborhood
In a lively and warm, typically Parisian , you will find small grocery stores , caterers , restaurants, bars and supermarkets nearby .
For your breakfast , buy Parisian baguette and croissants in the bakery in front of the building.
Enjoy the many possibilities of this area :
- The Pyrenees street famous for its many food shops and its village atmosphere ,
- Belgrand the market and the market of the Pyrenees ,
- The cinema MK2 Gambetta, the Hill Theatre, the concert hall The Bellevilloise
- Many restaurants, including an excellent pizzeria at the bottom of the building and the Mama Shelter restaurant with its beautiful roof top ( 7 minutes walk)
- And finally the inevitable free or guided tour of the Père Lachaise cemetery ( 2 minutes walk).Getting Around
A few meters from the building, you will have access to the stations :
- Metro Gambetta (line 3 towards Pont de Levallois ) , dessert Republic , Trail , Opera, department stores and Saint Lazare ;
- Bus 61 towards Gare d'Austerlitz , Gare de Lyon dessert ;
- Bus 69 towards Champ de Mars , dessert Bastille, Town Hall, Châtelet Rivoli Pont Neuf, the Palais Royal , Louvre , Orsay Museum, Esplanade des Invalides.
- Taxis place Gambetta .
A 10-minute walk , metro station Père Lachaise ( line 2 towards Porte Dauphine ) , serve Pigalle , Montmartre, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees.Other Things to Note
You will find there a list of useful addresses and tips that I recommend.