My Duplex apartment is located at the 6th floor (with elevator) in a calm (double-glazed windows) and secure building. It is composed of:
- A very large kitchen, fully equipped: micro-wave, oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, dishes, Nespresso machine, utensils, pans and pots... All you need to make a good meal ! There is also a table that can sit up to 8 people.
- A spacious and colorful living room, with a big sofa, armchairs, a piano, a chimney and a mural bookcase.
- A bright kids bedroom with a tuckle bed (sleeps 2)
- A second kids bedroom with a single bed.
- A third kids bedroom with a single bed.
- A bathroom with a beautiful bathtub, a sink, and toilets.
- A master bedroom with a double bed, armchairs, a bathtub, and a shower in a separate space.
- A second bedroom with a double bed.
- A third bathroom with shower, sink and hair dryer.
The apartment is also equipped with a laundry machine with dryer option.
There are several fans inthe unit, an important detail during summer !
Upon request, I can install a baby crib.
Bed sheets and bath towels will be provided, along with vanity kits and Nespresso caps.Guest Access
The apartment is located on the 6th floor. It is accessible by elevator.
We will meet you in person to give you the keys, and answer any question you might have at your arrival.Interaction with Guests
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager Luckey Homes and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in Paris and in the neighborhood!The Neighborhood
Named after the international students who communicated in Latin here until the French Revolution, the Latin Quarter remains the hub of academic life in Paris. Centred around the Sorbonne university campus, graced by fountains and lime trees, this lively area is also home to some outstanding museums and churches, along with Paris’ beautiful art deco mosque and botanic gardens. The Latin Quarter and the Sorbonne embody the romantic soul of the 5th arrondissement, where some important historical figures rest at the Panthéon. The magnificient Jardin des Plantes is ideal to relax for a bit, the Place Monge and the rue Mouffetard are home to vibrant student parties, and the Institut du Monde Arabe offers unique cultural wealth, steps from the mosquée de Paris, the most beautiful in France!
Cathédrale Notre Dame: 3 minutes
Institut du monde Arabe: 5 minutes
Panthéon: 10 minutes
Sorbonne: 10 minutes
Saint Paul (Marais): 10 minutes
Jardin des Plantes: 15 minutes
Saint-Germain des Près: 20 minutes
Jardin du Luxembourg: 20 minutes
Place des Vosges: 20 minutesGetting Around
The closest metro stations are Maubert-Mutualité (line 10) Saint-Michel (lines 4 and 10, and RER B & C), or Cluny-la-Sorbonne (line 10).Other Things to Note
You will be welcomed at the apartment by Luckey Homes, a premium property management company who will make sure your stay goes smoothly during my absence: professional cleaning, sheets and towels, check-in, but also 24/7 assistance if need be.