This apartment is full of natural light. It is situated on the 4th floor (with an elevator) of a very safe and well managed building. It is super calm. Location is great : in the center of the famous Montparnasse area and at walking distance of Saint Germain. It is at less than 3 minutes of the subway.
The apartment has a wide and long balcony which can be used to dine on, or for those early morning breakfasts! It is well planned and designed. The large windows in every room flood the apartment with natural light.
One enters into the apartment into a small entrance that leads to the living and dining room. The living area in this room is cozy and filled with natural light thanks to 3 large bay windows. It offers a comfortable seating space for 4 to 6 people. It also has a dining space which can comfortably seat 4 people. The bay windows give access to the balcony.
A comfortable sofa bed offers sleeping for 2 guests. It is enables quality sleeping.
From the living room, one can access the bedroom which offers a comfortable bed for 2. It also has adequate storage space and benefits from the large bay window.
The bedroom offers direct access to the bathroom. The bathroom is fully tiled with white ceramic. It has a bath tub, a shower and a vanity space.
The apartment has a standalone kitchen which is fully equipped, convenient and functional. It offers a microwave oven, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator.
The building has a nice lobby area. It offers a courtyard with greeneries. It is convenient, safe and calm.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. The Eiffel Tower is within 15-20 minutes walking distance. There are 2 subway stations close, Montparnasse ( 1mn walk, and Falguiere). The apt stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• This area of Paris is called Montparnasse, renowned for famous its painters, sculptors, writers and poets in the early 20th century: Picasso, Foujita, Soutine, Appolinaire, Zadkine, Bourdelle, Chagall, Léger, Modigliani, Giacometti, Dali, Miller, Miro, …
• The Famous “la Coupole”, Le Dome” and “La Rotonde”, le “Select” cafés are all 5 to 10 mn walk from the apartment.
• The top of the nearby Montparnasse tower offers one of the most beautiful views over Paris.
• The famous Montparnasse cemetery is 5mn by foot. It hosts 1200 trees and some famous personalities like Charles Baudelaire, Simone de Beauvoir, Jean-paul Sartre, Samuel Beckett, and many painters, musicians and writers of the Montparnasse period.
• Subway “Montparnasse” and many bus stations are steps away from the apartment allowing going easily and quickly in any art of the city. Going east, Luxembourg garden, Latin Quarter, Notre Dame, the catacombs entrance and more are 10/15mn away by subway. Going west, you can reach the Invalides, the Tour Eiffel, the Trocadero in a short time.