You will feel at home in this beautiful apartment typically Parisian (wooden floor, fireplace molding), very bright, comfortable and well distributed set in a quiet street right near the Eurostar and Thalys.
Most sights are easily thanks to the five metro lines and RER and many bus transportation within a 3-minute walk from the building. Four stations of Vélib 'are also located 3 minutes walk.
- Apartment of 67 square meters on the 3rd floor with elevator,
- Southeast orientation, the apartment overlooks a quiet street and a courtyard,
- Central heating,
- Internet access,
- Linens and towels provided,
- Maximum capacity: six people,
Please note that the apartment is not practical to accommodate babies or children under six.
1. Living room :
- Large south facing room is,
- Two large windows, a fireplace and two large windows,
- Comfortable double sofa bed (home of the convertible)
- 4 chairs and a stool,
- An old dresser.
2. Kitchen room :
- Fitted kitchen with hob and oven, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, large fridge and freezer, dishwasher,
- Window overlooking the courtyard,
3. Two large bedrooms:
The two bedrooms are separated by a corridor.
- 13 square meters,
- A double bed (140 x 200)
- A window overlooking the rue de Maubeuge,
- Wearing a garment,
- A former office.
- 16 square meters,
- A double bed (140 x 200)
- Two large windows overlooking a courtyard,
- Large wardrobe with storage capacity.
4. Bathroom :
- Bath and sink,
- Unlimited hot water,
- Large mirror and hair dryer,
- washing machine.
- Separate WC
Access for passengers:
Tenants have access to the apartment.
The building is secured with code, intercom, electronic pass entry.
Trade with travelers:
I am available before and during your stay to give you with pleasure all the information to make your stay in Paris.
If I am here in Paris, I welcome you and show you the apartment.
If I am absent, I organize your arrival with a trusted person.
The apartment is located in the Gare du Nord - Lariboisière - St Vincent de Paul.
1. Tourism :
The apartment is ideal for visiting Paris:
- 20 minutes from Montmartre and the Grands Boulevards (Grand Rex)
- 25 minutes from department stores (Galeries Lafayette, Spring).
- 15 minutes from the Rue des Martyrs (Paris 9).
By public transport:
- 10 minutes from Chatelet (Beaubourg Centre, St Eustache church) on the RER B,
- 15 minutes from Notre Dame de Paris and the Latin Quarter on the RER B,
- 15 minutes from the Opera Garnier in the 7 subway line,
- 20 minutes from the Bastille and the Faubourg St. Antoine Line 5.
2. the neighborhood
2. 1. shops:
- MONOP, 24 rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris
- Leader Price Express, 39 rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris
- Picard, 45 rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris
- La Campanella, Italian Delicatessen, 36 bis rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris,
- Bakeries, instead of Roubaix and rue de Dunkerque 75010 Paris,
- Pharmacy, 51 rue de Maubeuge 75009 Paris.
2. 2 restaurants and bars in the area:
"Le Bouquet du Nord", 85 rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris, 80 meters from the building,
"Chez Michel", 10 rue de Belzunce, 75010 Paris,
"The slate Gourmande", 12 rue de Belzunce, 75010 Paris,
"The point of the Groin", 8 rue de Belzunce, 75010 Paris,
"Chez Casimir", 6 rue de Belzunce, 75010 Paris,
"Walrus discaire coffee" 34 T rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris,
"A Mice and Men", 17 rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris.
2. 3. Marché St Quentin:
A 10-minute walk, bustling Paris market, 85 Bis Boulevard de Magenta, 75010 Paris.
2. Film 4:
The "Luxor" is one of the oldest and most beautiful cinema in the capital, 170 Boulevard Magenta, 75010 Paris. A 10-minute walk from the apartment.
1 Public Transport
1. 1. Metro - RER.
A 4-minute walk, metro "Gare du Nord" and international train station Gare du Nord:
- Lines B, D and E of the RER,
- Lines 4 and 5 subway.
A 7-minute walk
- Poissonnière metro line 7
- Barbes metro line 2.
1. 2. Bus.
A 4-minute walk the following buses:
- Bus 350,
- Bus 39,
- Bus 48,
- Bus 65,
- Bus 42 and N43.
1. 3. Self-service bicycles
- A three-minute walk from the apartment, three stations Velib.
2. private transport
- File taxi outside the building,
- Car rental companies at North Station.
1 Access to airports.
1. 1. Public transport
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle 45 minutes by RER B to Gare du Nord,
- Orly Airport an hour by RER B to Gare du Nord,
- Beauvais Airport two hours by train and bus,
1. 2. Taxi
- North Station Taxi and airports
Contact me before booking please.
When you make a reservation request give me your:
1) Time of arrival at your station or airport of arrival and
2) your departure time.
This will provide the cleaning of the apartment and the keys with you.
I am flexible to arrange the timing of entry into the apartment. But well determine your arrival at your airport / station of arrival.
If you are late on the appointment determined by you in advance (check in), I count on your flexibility to arrange a new appointment (as quickly).
2. 2 input and output time (check in and check out)
Check in: From 15:00 hours
Check out: noon