Overlooking a very nice private courtyard, this apartment is a charming cocoon, quiet, in a lively, safe and very sought area: the Canal St Martin.
Located on the 2nd floor, very bright, the apartment is very easy to access and secured (double digicode), at the crossroads of Place de la République, Canal St Matin and Belleville.
The apartment is very cozy, lovely bedroom with a real bed overlooking courtyard, nice cozy lounge, large convenient kitchen, bathroom with shower and toilet. 35m2 of happiness.
The apartment is fully equipped:
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Fridge / Freezer
- Small appliances: Toaster, kettle, Nespresso machine, mixer / blender
- Washing machine
- Wifi connection
- TV flat screen (A few movies are available)
- Game consoles (Wii U with Mario Kart;) + Xbox and some games)
- Double bed
- Inflatable mattress for 1 person if required
- Towel dryer
Included in the booking: bed linen, towels, kitchen equipment, soap, shampoo.
The area is full of shops, nice restaurants and trendy bars :)Guest Access
The entire apartment is available for travelers. You can also access a private and lovely courtyard.Interaction with Guests
We remain at your disposal throughout your stay to answer your questions.The Neighborhood
The Canal St Martin is one of the most fashionable districts of Paris. Ideally located near Belleville (Chinatown), Place de la République, the Marais and the top center of the town. Numerous bars and restaurants, shops of all kinds (supermarkets, bio, veggie etc.) and activities (canal walk, cinemas, Buttes Chaumont) etc.Getting Around
The accommodation is perfectly located, close to the main metro lines:
- Goncourt (4 min walk): line 11
- République (8 min walk): lines 3,5,8,9,11
- Belleville (8 min walk): Lines 2, 11
And is also served by many bus lines.Other Things to Note
Dear travelers :
- You can smoke in the living room, we invite you to simply aerate the room.
- You can invite friends, we will simply ask you to remain respectful to our cocoon and our neighbors.
- You are invited to leave the apartment in the state of cleanliness in which you will have found it.