This modern 3-room apartment, 2 bedrooms (air-conditioning), 2 en-suite bathrooms is located in the prestigious Palm Beach area of Cannes and has direct access to the beach Gazagnaire. It's perfect for both congress and holiday rental. It is on the 4th floor (lift) of a secure and well-kept apartment building. Having comfortable, high quality furnishings and beautiful sea views towards the nearby Island and the beach below. it is ideal for anybody coming to Cannes!
It can accommodate up to 6 people with 2 bedrooms with on suit bathrooms and a sofa-bed in the living room. It's in food shopping district of Palm Beach and 10 minutes by bus from the Palace of Congress and all the luxurious shops of rue d'Antibes.
Access to the entire housing, secondary residence owner
The living area is light and spacious. It gives access to the lovely terrace where there are 2 comfortable sofa looking out towards the beaches, 1 table and chairs
There is a private garage, one space for a medium town car .
Lively neighborhood of PALM BEACH, at the end of the Pointe Croisette, bordered to the east by the beach Gazagnaire and south west by Bijou Plage and beautiful Port Pierre Canto with its famous disco the Baôli. Between the two beaches you will find the most typical area of Cannes all around the Place de l'Etang. Square equipped for petanque players that are present throughout the year, groceries shops and at 300 m, supermarket, fishmonger, butcher, caterer, hairdresser, post office ...
You don't need a car that can stay in the private underground parking
Exiting the building on one side, the beaches are on your doorstep. Exiting on the other side takes you straight to the nearest bus to Cannes center and opposite the Palais, in 10 minutes in normal traffic conditions. There is a bus every 20 minutes. From the apartment, the Palais des Festivals and the Croisette can also be reached by foot. With the 2 bicycle I provide you, it takes 10 to 15 minutes.
You will be greeted on the spot by my representative that speaks English fluently and quite good German. She will give you all explanation. She will do your departure household. I will send you a procedure to explain how to contact her.
Arrival Time is usually 16:00 - Departure Time is usually : 10:00
The apartment is a luxury large 3-room. It can accommodate up to 6 people with 2 bedrooms with 2 En suite bathrooms and 1 brand new sofa bed in the living room. 81 m2 furnished tastefully, marble floor, renovated in 2011.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything that one might need.
-1 bedroom with 1 queen size bed 160x200, a en suite bathroom and a dressing.
-1 bedroom with 2 simple beds 120 x 190 cm, a en suite bathroom and many storage.
-1 new and very good double sofa-bed in the living room 140 x 190
-a baby cot
Living / dining room with table and 6 new chairs, storage buffet, sofa bed, TV internet WiFi
Entry with storage buffet
- 1 waterfront balcony on East, open to the living room (table and chairs to eat outside with sea view.
- 1 west balcony open to the kitchen and to the bedroom queen size bed
Garage In underground private parking
2 wicker chairs on the Balcony
Underground parking with 1 closed box for a vehicle of the maximum size in width and height of a 4x4 Volkswagen Tiguan Longer : 4.43m Larger : 1.81m / height : 1.67m. A medium town car is the best to park easily and to close the box. If your car is to long, you can let the door open.Guest Access
Guest access to whole apartmentInteraction with Guests
Self catering, welcome on spot by my representative, Set provided with the minimum for the first night (bath products, toilet paper, soap)The Neighborhood
You are in the lively PALM BEACH, after the Pointe Croisette, bordered to the east by the Gazagnaire beach and southwest by Bijou Beach and the beautiful port Pierre Canto. Between the two beaches you will find the most typical area of Cannes which kept its soul Provencal village out of the city center excess noise. This area extends all around the place of the pond, with its nice little shops and equipped for boules players who are present throughout the year.
Shops and beach restaurants make this area of Cannes a small seaside village, casual and dedicated to families.
The beautiful sandy beach at the foot of the residence is supervised throughout the day in summer. It is ideal for bathing and swimming.
Everything is within walking distance, your vehicle can remain in the garage throughout your stay.
- Local shops around the Square Pond: Tobacco / newspapers, pharmacy, bakery ... Quality Restaurants
- 300 m avenue Lérins right out of the residence: supermarkets, fishmonger, butcher, delicatessen, hairdresser, pastry / bakery, La Poste (cash dispenser)
- Port Canto, extraordinary vessels and the famous disco Baôli 5 mins walk.
- The Palm Beach Casino, gaming tables, slot machines and nightclub in 5 minutes walk. (Bank distributor free access to entry)
- Bus stop No. 8 to 50 meters
- Beautiful sandy beach right in front (road to cross)
- 2 bicycles available
- Beach equipment available.
An Imperial tourist bus No. 8 stops 50 m from Fettolina and can takes you for 1.5 € to downtown, old port, luxury shops or towards the convention center (1.5 km - 10 min direct bus), by the Boulevard de la Croisette.
This trip can be done on foot through the beautiful promenade de la Croisette. You have a 25-minute leisurely walk to reach the Palais des Festivals. You can also borrow 2 bikes at your disposal and reach the Palais des Festival or center town in 10 minutes.Getting Around
ARRIVAL BY PLANE IN NICE AIRPORT
TAXI: Allow 30 to 60 minutes ride and 90 € depending on traffic.
You can contact Jacques Taxi with whom I use to work. High capacity vehicle and reliable driver.
He speaks French, English, Russian.
Phone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or mail: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
EXPRESS BUS: From Nice airport to Cannes Vieux Port, it takes 30 minutes to 1 hour, by bus quick shuttle. Approximately € 45/way. You take the bus just outside Terminals 1 and 2. The ticket is taken either at the kiosk or in the bus. Request for a go and back ticket, for not paying too much each trip. The arrival is on the old port. Change bus and take bus No. 8 ( imperial bus in summer) towards Quai LAUBEUF (Vieux Port) - PALM BEACH. Get off at the "Place de l'Etang" after the Palm Beach Casino. Allow 15 minutes of waiting, then 10-15 minute ride depending on traffic.
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN IN CANNES TRAIN STATION: From the station, walk 5 minutes direction to the Croisette, cross the road and take bus No.8 towards Palm Beach. Or take a taxi outside the station. Out of summer and movie festival, there is no night bus after about 20:45.
ARRIVAL BY CAR FROM THE MOTORWAY: Exit "Cannes" and drive towards Cannes-Center town, then towards The Palais des Festivals and the Croisette. On Croisette take left and go up towards the Palm Beach Casino and Pointe Croisette along the sea.
When you arrive on Palm Beach Casino, 2 solutions :
- You can go directly to the underground garage, Veronique will meet you in front of the parking. Turn left Rue de Lerins. Approximately 300 meters to the right, you park in front of the garage descent between the BB and grill Restaurant and Restaurant Dolce Vita face instead Pond.
- Or you can continue 300 meters along the sea, on Pointe Croisette, after the Casino Palm Beach. Park your car in front of the main entrance of "Fettolina Residence" n°119/120 Bld Eugene Gazagnaire (just after the restaurant Le Duplex). Caution quite impossible to park in front in summer ...Other Things to Note
- Arrivée après 19h30 : Ma représentante vous demandera sur place 10 € de l'heure d'attente dans l'appartement.
- Possibilité de baby-sitting 15 € de l'heure
- Possibilité de ménage pendant le séjour 20€ de l'heure