The Flying Cloud at La Familia Ranch
Los Osos,California,United States of America
This family-owned avocado and cattle ranch is nestled in the Central Coast's Los Osos Valley, a fifteen minute drive to SLO, Cal Poly, Montana de Oro, Morro Bay and Avila Beach. The 660-acre ranch was purchased by late actor GD Spradlin and his wife, Nell, in 1974. Interested guests may be given a personal tour of the actor's residence and film library. Other activities include hiking on private trails, complimentary carrots to feed the horses, bicycling, and a ranch tour/picnic via ATV.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Safety card
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Private entrance
- Hot water
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
4 - Real Bed
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405, United States
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.