Camping - Microfarm & Vineyard
Cyclists welcome! We have just over 3 acres, including a little vineyard and pasture. Our camping site is in the pasture with a view of what we call Cadence Valley. Looks out over blueberry fields and distant peaks for 20+ miles. Beautiful sunsets. As you fall asleep under three old-growth firs, you'll hear the stream that runs at the bottom of the hill and the barn owls that come out at night. We have two alpaca, Chester and Remington, and two goats, Floyd and Farley, who share the other side of the pasture. If you are feeling adventurous, we have a trout pond, and you can catch your dinner. If our fruit trees or vegetable garden are in season, we are happy to share. Showers can be accommodated for a small fee. Bathroom and wireless internet available upon request. Leave-no-trace camping ethic required. There is a train track close by, doesn't blow the whistle but you may be awakened in the night by one rumbling down the tracks. We are located on the Willamette Valley Scenic Bikeway just outside of the town of Independence, OR.
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking on premises
- Pets live on this property
- Other pet(s)
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page