Upper Penisula Lake House Getaway
- Smoking Allowed
This beautiful three bedroom log home is located in the midst of Ottawa National Forest, on the shore of a crystal clear spring fed lake, just outside the small town of Iron River, Michigan. Hagerman Lake as it is called, named after the original owners of the surrounding property, is an excellent boating and fishing lake both summer and winter. It has been highlighted in Field and Stream magazine for its record Northern catches. It is home to a family of Bald Eagles. It is located 5 miles from Ski Brule, a popular ski resort. Snowmobilers, snow skiers, cross country skiers, hunters, water skiers, hikers, bird watchers are welcome. Snowmobile and cross country ski trails are accessible directly from the porperty.
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Smoking allowed
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/kid friendly
- Hair dryer
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page