Historical Reames Carriage House
Jacksonville,Oregon,United States of America
- Pets Allowed
Cottage on the property of historical 1868 Jacksonville house. Updated and modern with fireplace, separate bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and private patio. 2 blocks from the center of town and famous Britt Festival, and 20 minutes from Ashland.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking on premises
- Pets allowed
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/kid friendly
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Private entrance
- Patio or balcony
2 - Real Bed
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Excellent100% - 59 reviews
airbnb100% - 59 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.