Ecodome in permaculture garden
- Pets Allowed
The housen is an ecodome. Unique construction made of bags (originally intended for rice) and sand, adapted at the old tradicional African construction.Guest Access
Kitchen, outhouse, garden
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Free parking on premises
- Pets allowed
- Family/kid friendly
- Suitable for events
- 24-hour check-in
3 - Real Bed
Kafountine, Ziguinchor, Senegal
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.