Mt Hiwi Lodge-A true slice of New Zealand paradise
Mt Hiwi Lodge is a full log constructed lodge that overlooks 80 acres of own private native bush and adjoins a lake. It is run as a self catering private retreat that sleeps up to 12 persons with full amentities (kitchen, bathroon, shower, toilet and outdoor woodfired bath). Guests get the exclusive use of the lodge and attached bush for their time booked.
There are several walking tracks in the area through native bush and is full of native bird life.
On site catering can be arranged
min 2 nights stay, 3 nights public holidays(long weekends)
1 Night stays by negotiation
Linen supplied for main bedroom only/ guests need to bring their own linen above this
Smoking outside only
No hunting or shooting at any time on Mt Hiwi Lodge property
The outside bath may not be available in certain conditions, eg. low rainfall, fire bans etc.
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page