Homely luxury B&B just off NH5
Welcome to Kereena's Guesthouse.
I am Kereena, and I am renting out the 2nd floor of my home on a day-to-day basis. The 2nd floor is used by my sister and her husband when they visit us, but is mostly empty, and therefore available as B&B for visiting tourists. In my home downstairs lives my father, my brother Anil and myself.
The rooms are: Bedroom, living-room, and bathroom. Living-room and bedroom both contain A/C, and an additional fan. The bedroom contains a master bed, and an additional bed can be added for a total of 3 adults. All rooms are spacious and with good furniture. Generally I keep the rooms clean and mosquito-free up to western standards. Outside on the terasse is a covered area with furniture for relaxing in the "free".
I will serve breakfast either in the living-room or on the terasse. Breakfast will be western (cereals and toast) and Indian (items depend on the day).
- Linen, blankets and towels are provided.
- Washing machine available, free to use (but, please ask for instructions).
- Wireless Internet connection also available, free to use.
- Infant-cradle available, free to use, but please ask beforehand.
- Breakfast, western and Indian included.
- Hot water in bathroom.
- Our home has "inverter", but please mind that A/C and water-heater does not run when we have power-outage.
- Aqua-Sure filtered water free of use.
- Fridge available.
Our home is located in Kavali, Andhra Pradesh. The national highway NH5 crosses Kavali a few hours outside of Chennai, making it a good first stop. Also there is a railway station in Kavali and a RTC bus-station. My home is in walking distance from the bus-station. Rickshaws are available like everywhere else in India.
There are a few good restaurants in Kavali ("garden" dhabas and regular restaurants). Kavali is famous for our cloth markets where you can find very good deals on many items. There are not any top attractions, but, popular tourist locations are the summer storage (large water reservoir) and local temples. Kavali is very near by the ocean, and should you like to go swimming, I will arrange it for you.
To sum up, this is a great little holiday apartment where you can relax before continuing your journey, and I will make the most to feel you welcome in my home.
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking on Premises
- Wireless Internet
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page