Spanish Dream Kinloch
Our four bedroom home is in the heart of Kinloch is just a few short metres form the Kinloch 10 Hole Golf Course and have plenty of room to park your boat on the front. Kinloch has three cafes and two restaurants to choose from as well as great walks, parks and two international mountain bike tracks. Just a short drive up the road is the Jack Nicklaus International Golf Course. Bring your boat and launch at the Marina and enjoy a day of fishing or water skiing. There are lots of parks and children play areas as well as a great safe swimming beach.
Linen available for hire
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$80.00 per stay); Linen (Optional, NZ$147.00 per stay);
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page