Fully equipped house in heart of West Island
Close to restaurants, shopping, parks, about 10 minutes from the airport and 25 minutes to downtown Montreal by car. Good for business travellers and families (with kids).
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking on Premises
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
6 - Real Bed
- Out of respect for the neighbours, absolutely no loud noise or loud music. - Please respect the house and leave it in the same condition as when you arrived. - Garbage and recycling bins are located in the garage.
Rue Beacon, Kirkland, Québec H9J 2G1, Canada
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.