Front Street House in Kotzebue
Kotzebue,Alaska,United States of America
Small home on front street in Kotzebue. RIght on Kotzebue Sound with views of mountains and the mouth of the Noatak river.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Free parking on premises
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
2 - Real Bed
Be respectful of the neighbors and clean.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.