Chez Nono Guest House room 2
- Smoking Allowed
Very spacious, very clean, you might encounter a gecko or two, but they are just as friendly as us, you can almost pet them.
Theres also fans in all rooms, hence the fact, that it can be a bit warm here in the Tropics, but is does the trick.
Access to, kitchen, livingroom, terrace etc. We even have a bar made of bamboo :)
Interaction with Guests
We interact as much as the Guest will allow us, we are a jovial young couple, and we enjoy meeting new faces, and share all the knowledge we have.
Theres alot of great restaurants, Jazz and Reggae clubs etc., it´s very close to city center, the big market, and the waterfalls is only 15 mins. away, where you can relax and swim, if you love hiking, then theres also plenty of mountain areas, where we can offer guided tours..
There is no public transport worth mentioning here in Togo, but there is always a moto taxi, or a car taxi available on every corner, and every street 24/7, and very affordable.
Other Things to Note
We can offer washing your clothes, for an extra fee,we dont have an electrical device to do so, so it´s done the old fashioned way, as it is the tradition in these parts of the world.
- Free Parking on Premises
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Suitable for Events
- Smoking Allowed
- Be kind, behave in an orderly manner, then we should be ok.
- Smoking is allowed, but on the terrace, you wont feel cold there, we do suggest mosquito spray for such endeavours at night though..
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page