The 1899 Inn Bed & Breakfast (Apishapa room)
1br Bed & Breakfast
La Veta, CO, United States
The 1899 Inn Bed & Breakfast is in the National Register of Historic Places and is one of La Veta’s original quarried sandstone structures. It was fully renovated in 2008 and is centrally located in downtown La Veta. It is an easy walk to many shops and great restaurants. The Apishapa room is one of 5 rooms upstairs. It features a king bed with a private sink and shared bathroom. We feature a full breakfast made with natural wholesome ingredients, emphasizing local and organics.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking on premises
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/kid friendly
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Lock on bedroom door
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly workspace
2 - Real Bed
- Please contact us 30 minutes prior to your arrival.
La Veta, CO 81055, United States
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.