Adorable Historic 1911 Craftsman Home
Original historic 1911 craftsman home with built-ins , 2 bedroom 1 bathroom, original longleaf pine floors, period antiques, wrap around porches and mature pecan trees. House features stained glass in 4 of the rooms, crown molding throughout, 2 gas fireplaces (one in living, one in a bedroom) and multiple outdoor seating areas. House is walking distance to Lampasas historic courthouse square, local restaurants, music venues, parks and pools. House has central air/heat, ceiling fans inside and on front porch. Wifi and Sonos whole-house music system is available for guests. One bedroom has queen Tempurpedic bed and the other features two twin beds with twin trundles (sleeps 4). Hanna Springs park and public pool within walking distance and Hancock Park golf course 1.5 mi away. Just a half-hour from Colorado Bend State Park and Lake Buchanan and 20 min. to Fiesta Winery, Texas Legato and Pillar Bluff Vineyards.
- Air Conditioning
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page