Leadville,Colorado,United States of America
airbnb$235 - $252
Great views of the largest glacial lake and highest peaks in Colorado. Elegant, new interior of this 1930's log bungalow. Couples and families (with kids). In the Village of Twin Lakes within walking distance to the General Store, kayak and canoe rentals,fishing, and the quiet of the historic Village. Close to the South Mt. Elbert Trailhead,The Continental Divide trail, and the Colorado Trail. 35 miles over Independence pass to Aspen.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Free parking on premises
- Family/kid friendly
- Laptop friendly workspace
4 - Real Bed
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.