HILLTOP LUXURY - Inverloch, VIC
LOCATED IN POWNEYS CREEK/TARWIN LOWER - 12 MIN DRIVE FROM INVERLOCH
Sitting majestically amongst the undulating South Gippsland hills overlooking Anderson Inlet, this breathtaking home on 1 hectare epitomises luxurious country living. The spacious, modern home has been designed to enjoy the magnificent sweeping views of the surrounding countryside.
Featuring exquisite finishes throughout, the home enjoys expansive open plan living inside as well as a wonderfully conceived outdoor living space designed to be protected from the weather while still enjoying the stunning views.
This home comprises 2 master bedrooms, both with en suites, wall mounted TVs and captivating views. The remaining 2 bedrooms also share these views!
The features of the house are too numerous to list in full, but include:
- heated flooring and towel rails in all bathrooms
- large butler's pantry
- Miele appliances
- large fully lined double garage, currently used as a rumpus room
- a drying cupboard in the laundry
- outdoor entertaining area with BBQ, polished concrete flooring and outdoor fireplace.
- Bose surround sound system in living room and outdoor entertaining area
- lake in front of the house (NO FENCE)
Sleeps up to 8 people
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 x Queen
Two trundle beds (suitable for children) are available on request
Bathroom 1: Ensuite: shower and toilet
Bathroom 2: Ensuite: bath, shower and toilet
Bathroom 3: Main bathroom: bath and shower and separate toilet.
LINEN IS PROVIDED
STRICTLY NO PETS
STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES
PRIVATE GUESTS ONLY, NO FUNCTIONS
This property is not recommended for families with young children
* (fees & conditions may apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page