Safe Haven for Metro Folks
- Swimming Pool
Resort Type property with private swimming pool, small chapel and a Multi-Function Hall.
- 5-feet deep pool
- separate kiddie pool and jacuzzi-in-one
- FREE 1 hour jacuzzi (P150/hr charge afterwards)
- 1 bedroom fully airconditioned with Toilet and Bath. Bedroom opens into an open area where more can sleep
- dining hall with 2 tables
- cooking area
- UNLIMITED videoke
- 2 shower rooms
- 1 restroom
Interaction with Guests
A caretaker will be always on call for faster service and assistance.
If there's one place Nagcarlan is most famous for, it's probably the Underground Cemetery. Built by Franciscan missionaries in 1845, it's one of its kind in the Philippines, and is a national historical landmark.
It is also famous for its church which is also a national historical landmark. Nagcarlan’s St. Bartholomew church is one of the oldest church in the Philippines having been built and rebuilt by the Franciscan missionaries between 1500 and 1700. More popularly known as the church where the Filipino female version of the Hunchback of Notre Dame, "Ang Kampanerang Kuba," was filmed.
The municipality of NAGCARLAN is located 99 kilometers from Manila through San Pablo, or about a 2 1/2 hours ride from Manila. It can also be reached via Sta. Cruz, the capital town of Laguna. It is bound on the north by the municipalities of Victoria, Pila and Liliw; on the east by municipality of Liliw; and on the south by the munipalities of Rizal, Calauan and San Pablo.
The town is accessible to all types of land vehicles plying from Sta. Cruz, Laguna and San Pablo City, and fairly accessible from Calauan and Lucban roads as well. The major means of transportation within the town are jeepneys, tricycle and privately owned vehicles.
Other Things to Note
OFF-PEAK SEASON RATES (Jan, Feb, June 2nd half, Jul, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov):
Weekend: P6,000 overnight; P5,000 day time
Weekend 24 hours: P9,000
Weekday: P5,000 overnight; P4,000 day time
Weekday 24 hours: P8,000
PEAK SEASON RATES (March, April, May, June 1st half , Dec):
Weekend: P8,000 overnight; P7,000 day time
Weekend 24 hours: P15,000
Weekend 36 hours: P20,000
Weekday: P7,000 overnight; P6,000 day time
Weekday 24hours: P13,000
Weekday 36hours: P18,000
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking on Premises
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Suitable for Events
- Keep it clean
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No Firearms or any ammunition allowed within the premises
- No running within the pool area
- No extension of stay. Advise the owner or the caretaker for any changes.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page