The Chellis Carriage House
Located on the Ivory Chellis Homestead built in 1786 is a historic carriage house in Newfield, ME. This unit is a private house adjacent to the host's home. The house has two bedrooms, a full size bath, a fully equipped kitchen with island, and a spacious second floor living area with bar and 55' HDTV.
Private and separate entry into carriage house adjacent to host's home.
Interaction with Guests
The host's will be delighted to welcome you personally. The host will be in the area at all times the carriage house is booked. The amount of interaction will be completely dictated by the preferences of our guests.
Nestled in a quiet, rural, and charming town of Newfield, Maine. The town is a throwback to a simpler time. It is a short walk from Willowbrook Village Museum which features tours of 19th Century New England living
- Free Parking on Premises
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Safety Card
- Fire Extinguisher
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page