Lakefront Home on Large Premier Bass-Fishing Lake Istokpoga!
Fish from our dock and enjoy the beautiful sunsets on Lake Istokpoga!
Lake Istokpoga is located 9 miles east on U.S.98 from U.S. 27 in southern Sebring. This lake is Florida's fifth largest lake at 28,000 acres and has an average depth of four to five feet. There are four islands and one peninsula which add to the total shoreline area which is perhaps the best fishing environment in Florida for largemouth bass, crappie and bluegill.
Convenient boat house with 2 lifts, electric and water. Plenty of trailer parking. The public ramp is conveniently located just two doors down.
Lake Istokpoga is also known for birdwatching with record numbers of Osprey and Eagles. There is also hiking and bicycling close by. Our home is child and pet friendly!
Keywords: Lakefront Home
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Covered Parking:
- Free Long Distance
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace:
More accommodations near Lorida
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page