3 BR House Near Down Town & Lake!
Entire house is a 20 minute walk to down town and close to restaurants, bike paths and the University of Wisconsin. Two bedrooms have queen beds and we do have an air mattress for the third bedroom. Our couch in the living room is comfortable for a seventh person but it is not a pull-out. There is a powder room (1/2 bath) on the main level and a full bath with shower/tub upstairs. Enjoy the back yard with grill/firepit and look at Madison's not too rare chicken coops throughout the neighborhood.Guest Access
You will have access to all parts of the house, including the basement with a washer/dryer. Please note that a cat and non-shedding golden doodle do live here (they will not be here while you are) and there is a turtle tank with fish in the basement.
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Pets live on this property
- Other pet(s)
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/kid friendly
- Smoke detector
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page