CHARACTER VACATION SUITE IN MANITOU BEACH SASKATCHEWAN
Beautiful, 3 bedrooms 1 bath, character home great for entertaining. NO SMOKING, NO PETS.
Features in-house bar, Large deck with Picnic Bench overlooking Lake Manitou. One block away from the main Beach, Mike's Beach Bar, Golf course, and mini Golf, all within walking distance. Right in the middle of all major activities and attractions, which includes, Dance-land, Wellington Park, coffee shop, drive in movie theater.
Beautiful interior woodwork design, which has a cozy cabin feel with an all year round accommodation.
Don't feel like being outdoors today? No problem at all, kick back, relax, use the popcorn maker, put your feet up while viewing our great cable package with new HD movies and sports channels or enjoy more movies on Netflix on our 58'' Smart TV. Not forgetting our DVD collection with lots of movies to choose from.
Do you love the outdoors? Take a walk through our rock garden and relax at the fire pit roasting wieners or mash-mellows and telling stories while overlooking the lake.
NO SMOKING. NO PETS.
The community of Manitou Beach is well known for the healing waters of Lake Manitou. The waters at the beach are known for their high salinity and resulting buoyancy. The lake was formed by receding glaciers during the most recent ice age. It is fed by underground springs, and has a mineral content high in sodium, magnesium and potassium salts due to it being a terminal lake. The salt content of the water , gives it a density about half of that of the Dead Sea, allowing bathers to float easily. The beach is nestled in a glacier-scoop valley on highway 365, Saskatchewan. It is midway between the Alberta and Manitoba Boarders, approximately 100 km east of Saskatoon, and 5 km north of the town of Watrous. The Lake is 14 miles long and about a mile wide.1. On the Canada Stays website the security/Damage deposit is not collected at booking. It must be paid upfront by cheque or cash on your check in date and is refunded after you check out once no damage is reported.
2. Damage deposit of $200.00 is required and refundable. The deposit is for security and will not be refunded only if there is:
• Damage of property or furnishings.
• Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning
3. CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00PM & CHECK OUT TIME IS 12:00 noon.
4. Landlord Contact and Emergency Numbers are posted on the fridge in the suite.(Melisa Mathurin 306-419-9227)
5. Pets are NOT allowed.
6. Smoking is NOT allowed inside, OUTDOORS ONLY.
7. The homeowners are not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
8. The rent for the suite includes all utilities, cable, Wi-Fi internet.
9. Enjoy your vacation but please tidy up after yourselves. Would greatly appreciate you leaving the suite the same way you found it, in order and nothing damaged.
10. No outdoor shoes to be worn indoors especially on the carpets. Please remove all shoes before entering the suite.
11. Start up laundry before leaving and use laundry detergent provided in laundry room.
12. Place all garbage in black garbage bags supplied.
13. Firewood is provided at a fee of $8 a bundle.USE FIRE PIT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
14. Please ensure that the fire is put out before leaving, use the water jug provided. NEVER LEAVE OPEN FIRE UNATTENDED.
15. Windows and doors of the suite must be kept closed while AC or heat is running.
16. Maximum occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. An additional charge of $50 per person per night for guests exceeding the specific amount.
17. Basic necessities are provided in the suite, coffee, tea, toilet paper, kitchen paper towels, extra bedding, towels, laundry and cleaning detergent. Tenants provide their own food and toiletries.
- Washing Machine
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page