Touch the Pacific! Designer Villa. Minutes to Beach & Town. 11 Years Experience
- Swimming Pool
Whether it’s your 1st or your 31st trip to Manuel Antonio . . . .Casa Tranquila's expert vacation-planning service simplifies all the decisions you’re making right now about your vacation in Costa Rica. Right now, when you reserve Christmas Week, you can extend your Holiday Week at Low Season Rates (see our rates page "notes" . . .or send an inquiry now to ask how).
Through our incredible photos and stellar reviews you will trust in our comfort, prestige and luxury. And Casa Tranquila also provides unparalleled pre-arrival services specifically designed to give you absolute confidence in coming to our tranquil, but Extraordinary Tropical Paradise. Please go directly to our informative website by clicking "Owner Info" just above. You will see the link for the site at the bottom of your screen (maybe with a brief scroll down). You'll learn more about:
• Currency, customs & climate
• Flights, food & fun
• Tours, transports & treasures
• And all the spectacular beaches.
You will be like a Costa Rica Native before you ever arrive. . . and you won’t even have to learn Spanish! I am Donald Corvette, Casa Tranquila’s Owner. I greet you at your door, carry your bags inside and even offer a 12-minute driving tour of Manuel Antonio so you will be comfortable in your new surroundings immediately.
When you look at "Response Rate" to the right of this page, you will see the 100% pride I take in answering every question immediately and the (almost 100) glowing reviews that confirm Casa Tranquila’s extraordinary attention to service. I promise your vacation (and vacation planning) will be in the most experienced hands.
Within our glass walls, Casa Tranquila provides spectacular Pacific Views, extraordinary design and total comfort. Yet it’s our unique guest-assistance strategy that makes us the most-chosen luxury villa in Manuel Antonio.
• FLIGHT assistance: finding you the best fares
• CURRENCY concerns: exchanging money, credit card use, gratuity guidelines
• WELL-BEING information: water, medical, language, childcare
• TOURS & Excursions: advice, web links and reservations
• MEALS: Stocking your fridge, in-villa chef or restaurant selection and reservations
• ARRIVAL: Managing Costa Rica’s airport and duty-free tips
• IMMIGRATION & Customs guidelines: prevent surprises
• TRANSPORTS: Our driver greets you at the airport, delivering you right to Casa Tranquila’s gate
• WEATHER station online: Lets you know the precise weather at Casa Tranquila on your computer . . .prior to your arrival
• WELCOME: I greet you at the gate, introduce you to your home and answer all your questions
• CONFIDENCE: Our 10-years’ experience handles any unlikely challenges in health, travel or safety
• TRANSPORTATION: Car Rental, taxi or shuttle arrangements
• TOURS: Collect you at Casa Tranquila, deliver you to tour, feed you lunch, bring you home
• LOCAL FLAVOR: Familiarization with local markets, shopping, restaurants
• BEACH: Concierge picks you up at Casa Tranquila, delivers you to the beach, provides chairs & umbrellas, serves you all day
• CONCIERGE: Nathan, your BILINGUAL “Right-Hand-Man”, is available 24/7 for all your needs & questions. Telephone, text or in person
• ASSISTANCE with Departure: Transport to airport, airline location, departure tax
• THANK YOU notes from Casa Tranquila: making sure you get home OK
• UPDATES from Casa Tranquila: Ongoing communication to prepare you for your next visit
It is for this attention to detail that Casa Tranquila has proudly won the most highly-regarded honor as "Best Vacation Home in Manuel Antonio" for the last eight consecutive years!
So, whether it's your first adventure in Costa Rica or a return visit, I am looking forward to welcoming you to our Award-Winning Service, World Class Comforts and the Natural Beauty of Casa Tranquila.
Beaches & Bluffs; Excursions & Excitement; Rest & Recreation . . . all at your fingertips.
Complete your inquiry here & now to begin our comprehensive service. After, I’ll immediately send you Casa Tranquila's Insider Tips to Costa Rica as our thank you gift . . .just for asking. Then leave the rest in our experienced hands!
Until we meet,
Donald Corvette, Owner
Nathan Gomez, Concierge
Sombra & Fergus, Our 4-Legged Emissaries
Casa Tranquila's 2015 modernization, conceived by famed Costa Rican architect, Jose Antonio Pinto, cleverly blends indoors with out-. Every window is a view. Every floor is a balcony. Sometimes even Casa Tranquila's family of monkeys doesn't know the difference. We are like no other villa.
Soft colors; Gentle breezes; Open spaces; Cozy bedding; Vaulted ceilings; Chic floors; Bali imagery; Marble baths; Teakwood doors; Distinctive art; Unique ornaments; Modern conveniences. Casa Tranquila is World-Class design.
Manuel Antonio is NOT a beach town. We're a mountain town near the sea. Casa Tranquila is located “above” the beach. (That’s why you will have those stellar views). Thus, our softer temperatures, safer streets and freedom from loud music are all away from the night's beach "element". Fortunately though, the seashore is only a five-minute ride from Casa Tranquila. And when you return home to Casa Tranquila’s pools, you may wonder why you ever left in the first place.
Monkeys dancing on the balconies, toucans singing on the roof, iguanas playing by the pool, sloths resting in the trees . . . our animals come to you at Casa Tranquila. While you will love the National Park Beaches, you won't need any park to see Costa Rica's wildlife: just look out your door.
Until you come to Casa Tranquila, a pool is just a pool. Cresent-shaped, our large crystal-clear pool has a four-foot depth throughout. A second, shallow lounging pool connects for the younger swimmers. Although, with its underwater seats and cocktail rests, it may be preferred by the grown-ups.
Tropical Tan Tip: Since Manuel Antonio is a lush jungle with tall trees, most pools get little sun. Casa Tranquila's pools and decks, however, are sunny all day . . .unless you raise our convenient umbrellas.
Cushioned lounge chairs, pool floats and air jets make you want to stay all day.
An architect who is also a master chef comes in handy when he creates kitchens. Jose is insistent that “his” kitchens are designed for simplicity and function. If you choose villas because you prepare (at least some of) your own meals, read no further and make your reservation now.
YOUR PRIVATE CASITA
As your fourth sleeping suite, Casa Tranquila's new Private Casita offers a Queen bed, extra dining deck over the pool, a bath that's practically in the jungle, and large screen TV (with Netflix and Apple TV). The Casita is separate from the Main Villa, so it's ideal for your Guests who prefer independence. . .or a bit more privacy. And, to accommodate ten guests, we can even prepare the Casita's convertible sofa.
Other villas in Costa Rica are managed by large, impersonal rental agencies. At Casa Tranquila, the owner himself is available 24/7 and lives only two minutes away.
Nathan and I attend your every need ourselves: plan, organize, host and actually welcome you at Casa Tranquila's gate. We even put away your groceries just to familiarize you with all your kitchen has to offer.
And if your plan is “no plan”, we are happy simply to let you chill at your pool.
Nathan has created 40 “Insider Tips” about traveling to Costa Rica. They'll answer your questions about exchanging currency, using cell phones, drinking water and many more. This valuable information has been compiled after years assisting his Guests organize their vacations. Without obligation, this “peace of mind” is yours. Send your Inquiry now to receive it.
So, until we meet at Casa Tranquila, we wish you "Pura Vida": The “Pure Life” of Costa Rica.
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access:
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- ISDN Access
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Sofa Bed
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet:
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page